1. In a large skillet, cook and crumble grass fed ground beef over medium heat for four to six minutes until cooked through; drain.
2. Add one packet of taco seasoning and water and cook for two minutes until thickened.
3. In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, second packet of taco seasoning, garlic powder, cumin, juice and zest of lime, and salt.
3. Spread mixture into baking dish or tray. Layer cooked ground beef on top.
4. Top with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, chiles, onion, and avocado. Serve with chips.