USDA Prime | Angus-Bred
New York Strip
- 12 oz per cut
- New York Strip Steaks provide the perfect balance of fat-to-meat ratio. This cut is leaner than others, but the USDA Prime grade means it has marbling throughout the steak which gives it the perfect balance of tenderness and juiciness.
- Our Angus-bred cattle are raised in the Great Plains of the United States, which provides rich grains and results in highly marbled beef.
- Wet-aged and individually vacuum sealed; ships raw and frozen
Regular Price $48.00
$XX per pound
- Free overnight shipping on orders of $150+ Next-day delivery applies to orders placed Monday - Thursday before 3pm ET. Orders placed after 3pm ET on Thursday will ship on Monday.
- Packed and shipped from our state-of-the-art USDA facility
- Military, Medical, and First Responder Discount
- Each order is packed with dry ice so that it stays completely frozen while en route to your doorstep.
How To Prepare
What does USDA Prime mean?
Where does Market House source its cattle from?
How long can I keep my steak in the freezer?