Grass-Fed | Frenched
Frenched Rack of Lamb
- 1.5-2 lbs per rack, 8 bones for 8 chops per rack
- Bone-in, frenched
- Sourced from lamb that is 100% grass-fed, pasture-raised, and certified humane
- Individually cut, trimmed, and vacuum sealed; ships raw and frozen
Regular Price $85.00
$XX per pound
- Free overnight shipping on orders of $150+ Next-day delivery applies to orders placed Monday - Thursday before 3pm ET. Orders placed after 3pm ET on Thursday will ship on Monday.
- Packed and shipped from our state-of-the-art USDA facility
- Military, Medical, and First Responder Discount
- Each order is packed with dry ice so that it stays completely frozen while en route to your doorstep.
How To Prepare
How many lamb chops can I cut from one frenched rack of lamb?
Where does Market House source its lamb from?
How long can I keep my lamb in the freezer?