American Wagyu | Classic
Ground Beef Brick (80/20)
- 1 lb per brick
- 80% lean, 20% fat
- Sakura American Wagyu cattle are locally raised in central Ohio and are fed an antibiotic-free, all-vegetarian diet
- Wet-aged and individually vacuum sealed; ships raw and frozen
Regular Price $11.00
$XX per pound
- Free overnight shipping on orders of $150+ Next-day delivery applies to orders placed Monday - Thursday before 3pm ET. Orders placed after 3pm ET on Thursday will ship on Monday.
- Packed and shipped from our state-of-the-art USDA facility
- Military, Medical, and First Responder Discount
- Each order is packed with dry ice so that it stays completely frozen while en route to your doorstep.
How To Prepare
Where does Market House source its Wagyu cattle from?
What is the difference between a Classic and a Signature cut of Wagyu?
Is Market House Wagyu beef true Japenese Wagyu?
How long can I keep my ground beef in the freezer?