USDA Prime | Angus-Bred
- 8 oz per cut
- Filet Mignon steaks are one of the most tender cuts as they come from the tenderloin section of the cow. They provide a rich, buttery flavor and texture.
- Our Angus-bred cattle are raised in the Great Plains of the United States, which provides rich grains and results in highly marbled beef.
- Wet-aged and individually vacuum sealed; ships raw and frozen
Regular Price $55.00
$XX per pound
- Free overnight shipping on orders of $150+ Next-day delivery applies to orders placed Monday - Thursday before 3pm ET. Orders placed after 3pm ET on Thursday will ship on Monday.
- Packed and shipped from our state-of-the-art USDA facility
- Military, Medical, and First Responder Discount
- Each order is packed with dry ice so that it stays completely frozen while en route to your doorstep.
How To Prepare
What does USDA Prime mean?
Where does Market House source its cattle from?
How long can I keep my steak in the freezer?