For the burger…
- 1lb Sakura American Wagyu Ground Beef
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices of cheese
- Red onion, sliced into rings
- Iceberg or Bibb lettuce (your preference)
- Market House Char-Grilled Burger Salt
- Optional: Woos! Burger Sauce (2 tbsp mayonnaise, 2 tbsp ketchup, 2 tsp dijon mustard, 1 tsp Auntie Nono’s Seafood Seasoning, 2 tsp Woos! Hot Sauce (more or less depending on your preference.))
- Prep the burgers – In a large bowl, add the beef and sprinkle in 1 tablespoon of Market House Char-Grilled Burger Salt (more or less to taste). Using your hands, mix until combined and form into four patties.
- Fire up the grill – Preheat the grill to 375º F and cook the burgers for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through. About 1 minute before taking the burgers off the flame, lay a slice of cheese on the patties and close the grill top.
- Make the burger sauce – Place all burger sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix. Use Woos! Ultimate Hot Sauce for a mild kick, Woos! Hurricane Hot Sauce for a medium kick, or Woos! Good Luck Hot Sauce, for a top-notch spicy kick.
- Bon Appétit – Place burgers on hamburger buns with your desired toppings and serve. Enjoy!
For the fries…
- Two medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 2-3 tbsp of Avocado Oil (other oils can be substituted)
- Salt (preferred amount)
- Auntie Nono’s Everything Seasoning (preferred amount)
- Preheat your air fryer to 390º for 3 minutes.
- Wash and scrub potatoes thoroughly, then peel potato skins off with a knife.
- Slice each potato in half, then cut it into vertical slices.
- Place fries in a large bowl, and add seasoning, salt, and oil. Mix to combine.
- Air fry for about 15-18 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to ensure even doneness.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tip – If you have leftover burger sauce, use it for dipping!