Your favorite grillmaster’s favorite recipe! The rich, buttery flavor of Wagyu makes it a particularly indulgent dish when smoked. Enjoy the one-of-a-kind taste!
- 4 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Ground Mustard
- 2 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
1. Place on a smoker at 275° F for 5 hours. Take off the smoker and place it in a glass baking dish and cover tightly with foil.
2. Put in the oven at 200° F for 6ish hours, or as long as it takes for the internal temperature to reach 195° F. Pros have done as few as 4 hours and as many as 8. With the high quality Sakura Wagyu Brisket you’ll likely need 4-6. (Keep in mind that the internal temperature will continue to rise once removed from the oven.)
3. Remove from the oven and let it rest while covered for 45 minutes.
4. Slice and Serve!
Sound like something you need to try? Stock up here.