Boneless Leg of Lamb
- 6-7 lbs per leg
- Boneless, rolled, and tied
- Sourced from lamb that is 100% grass-fed, pasture-raised, and certified humane
- Individually cut, trimmed, and vacuum sealed; ships raw and frozen
Regular Price $106.00
$XX per pound
- Free overnight shipping on orders of $150+ Next-day delivery applies to orders placed Monday - Thursday before 3pm ET. Orders placed after 3pm ET on Thursday will ship on Monday.
- Packed and shipped from our state-of-the-art USDA facility
- Military, Medical, and First Responder Discount
- Each order is packed with dry ice so that it stays completely frozen while en route to your doorstep.
How To Prepare
Where does Market House source its lamb from?
How long can I keep my lamb in the freezer?