1. Combine the aioli ingredients together in a small bowl and placing into the refrigerator.
2. Place the Wagyu beef in a medium sized bowl and season generously with the Auntie NoNo’s Everything Seasoning. Form the beef into 6 equal sized slider patties. Press an indention with your finger in the center of each patty to decrease the puffing while cooking. Season both sides of the patties with more Everything Seasoning and set aside.
3. Prep your potato wedges by slicing the russet potato in half lengthwise and then in half lengthwise again. Cut through the center of each to make 4 wedges. We cut each in half, giving us 16 small wedges per potato.
4. Soak the wedges in a bowl with cold water to wash the starch off for about 15 minutes. While the potatoes soak, make your caramelized onions. Heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the onions and the salt and pepper and cook on medium low for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Once cooked down a bit, add the balsamic vinegar and cook for another 5 minutes. Set aside.
5. Preheat the 25 Quart Air Fryer Oven using the Grill Preset.
6. Remove from water and dry on a paper towel. In a bowl, combine the potato wedges, 1 Tbsp. olive oil and the Auntie NoNo’s Firecracker Sea Salt.
7. Add the potato wedges into the Air Fry Basket accessory and place inside oven near the top. Cook at 450F for 15 min. Shake throughout.
8. Once timer goes off its time to add the sliders to the preheated Grill Tray. Continue cooking at 450F for 4 minutes. Flip and add your slices of white cheddar. Cook for another 2 minutes.
10. Assemble the sliders: Slider bun – slider with cheese – caramelized onions – arugula – slider top bun slathered in the Firecracker aioli – dill pickle slice on top speared with a toothpick. Plate the crispy potato wedges and use the remaining aioli as a fry dipping sauce! Viola!