USDA Choice | Angus-Bred
Full Beef Tenderloin
- 3.75 - 4.25 lbs
- USDA Choice Upper 2/3 Grade
- Our Angus-bred cattle are raised in the Great Plains of the United States, which provides rich grains and results in highly marbled beef.
- Wet-aged and individually vacuum sealed; ships raw and frozen
Regular Price $208.00
$XX per pound
- Free overnight shipping on orders of $150+ Next-day delivery applies to orders placed Monday - Thursday before 3pm ET. Orders placed after 3pm ET on Thursday will ship on Monday.
- Packed and shipped from our state-of-the-art USDA facility
- Military, Medical, and First Responder Discount
- Each order is packed with dry ice so that it stays completely frozen while en route to your doorstep.
How To Prepare
What does USDA Choice mean?
Where does Market House source its cattle from?
How long can I keep my beef tenderloin in the freezer?