Alaska | Wild-Caught
- 7 oz per filet
- Wild-caught, hand-harvested, and flash-frozen to lock in that rich flavor
- Skin-on, boneless filets
Regular Price $8.75
$XX per pound
- Free overnight shipping on orders of $150+ Next-day delivery applies to orders placed Monday - Thursday before 3pm ET. Orders placed after 3pm ET on Thursday will ship on Monday.
- Packed and shipped from our state-of-the-art USDA facility
- Military, Medical, and First Responder Discount
- Each order is packed with dry ice so that it stays completely frozen while en route to your doorstep.
How To Prepare
What is the flavor profile of Wild Quinault Coho Salmon?
What is the difference between Sockeye Salmon and Coho Salmon?
What is the best way to cook salmon?
Is Sockeye Salmon healthy?
How long can I keep my Coho Salmon in the freezer?