Alaska | Wild-Caught
- 7 oz per filet
- Wild-caught, hand-harvested, and flash-frozen to lock in that rich flavor
- Skinless, boneless filets. Sushi-grade quality.
Regular Price $22.50
$XX per pound
- Free overnight shipping on orders of $150+ Next-day delivery applies to orders placed Monday - Thursday before 3pm ET. Orders placed after 3pm ET on Thursday will ship on Monday.
- Packed and shipped from our state-of-the-art USDA facility
- Military, Medical, and First Responder Discount
- Each order is packed with dry ice so that it stays completely frozen while en route to your doorstep.
How To Prepare
What is the flavor profile of Wild Alaskan Halibut?
What’s the best way to cook Halibut?
Halibut is versatile in that it can be pan-seared, broiled, baked, or grilled.