When you want homemade salsa on the table but don’t have the time. Woos! Quick & Easy salsa is as fast as it gets. Dump all the ingredients in a blender and you’re good to go. Of course – just like all recipes – this one is customizable to what you like. Want more heat? Use our Good Luck sauce and keep the jalapeño seeds in. Want to focus on flavor? Add our Ultimate and book a ticket to flavortown.
- 1 15 Ounce Can Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 1 15 Ounce Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 Small Yellow Onion Peeled and cut into quarters
- ¼ Cup Cilantro
- 1 Medium Jalapeño (Stem removed and seeded if desired.)
- 1-2 teaspoon Woos! Hot Sauce
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Peeled
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Cumin
- Juice 1 Large Lime
- Add both cans of tomatoes to a blender or food processor.
- Top with your onion, cilantro, jalapeño, hot sauce, garlic, salt, cumin, and squeeze in the lime juice.
- Place the lid securely on your blender and pulse the salsa on low speed until desired consistency is reached.
Keeps in the refrigerator for up to one week.