Voted the best super-easy, 3-step way to make Buffalo Chicken Party Dip in the country! So gather your six ingredients because you can’t have a big game without a big bowl of delicious dip.
- 2 cups shredded Chicken Breasts
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup green onions
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients and half the cheese in a large bowl. Spoon into a cast-iron pan or shallow 1-quart baking dish.
2. Bake for 20 minutes or until the mixture is heated through. Then, top with the remaining shredded cheese and bake until it is melted and bubbly on top.
3. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired, and serve with chips, crackers, and/or cut-up veggies.