If you're searching for a salad that is packed with flavor and nutrients, and combines a kick – you're in the right spot. The combination of the tangy pickled beets, salty bacon, and creamy goat cheese is sure to please your taste buds, and the lemon vinaigrette adds a refreshing and zesty touch to the salad. This recipe is easy to follow and can be prepared in no time.
- 4.5 oz Spring Mix Salad
- 12 oz. Pickled Beets (Diced)
- 12 oz. Thick-Cut Bacon
- 4 oz. Crumbled Goat Cheese (sub Ricotta or Feta)
For the Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1.5 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Pinch Coarse Black Pepper
- Start by making your lemon vinaigrette. Place all the vinaigrette ingredients in a blender, food processor or use an emersion blender. Mix until it is emulsified.
- Chop bacon and add to medium head in a skillet. Cook until crispy (the bacon will begin to foam when it is done).
- Add remaining ingredients in a large bowl, add vinaigrette and toss to coat. This is a large family style salad. Enjoy!