Are you ready to elevate your burger game to new heights? Look no further than this Juicy Lucy burger recipe, brought to you by the culinary experts at Grass Run Farms®. And the best part? It will be on your plate in just 15 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 lbs 85% lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices of American cheese
- 4 burger buns
- Lettuce, tomato, pickles for garnish
STEP 1: Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
STEP 2: In a bowl, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper and Worcestershire. Once mixed, form 8 thin patties, about 1/2-inch thick each and set aside.
STEP 3: Next, place a slice of American cheese on four of the patties, topping each with another patty and sealing the edges.
STEP 4: Grill burgers over medium-high heat, flipping once until desired doneness is reached, approximately 4 minutes each side for medium.
- STEP 5: To finish the burger, place the patty and additional toppings on the bun. Enjoy!