4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 3 cups fresh cherry or grape tomatoes, rinsed, left whole
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or basil (or a combination)
- Fine kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 6-8 oz Wild Quinault Coho Salmon Filets
- Auntie Nono’s Seafood Seasoning, to taste
- Make the sauce – Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat, then add the tomatoes and cook, tossing occasionally, until they burst. Add the garlic to the pan and cook another minute, then add the parsley and/or basil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill the Salmon – Sprinkle the salmon with Auntie Nono’s Seafood Seasoning, then grill on a preheated grill over medium high until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve – Serve the salmon with the warm tomato sauce on top.
Chef's Tip: This dish would go great with an orzo and feta salad on the side! Add kalamata olives if desired.