Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: Approximately 12 minutes.
Times will vary, depending upon your desired doneness.
- 2 6oz Grass-Fed Grass-Finished Tenderloin Filets
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 3 tbsp butter
- 6 sage leaves
1. Remove both steaks from the packages and pat dry.
2. Season both sides of the steak with the salt and pepper.
3. Heat a skillet to medium-high heat.
4. Add 1 tbsp of butter to the skillet, browning the tenderloins for 3 minutes on each side.
5. Reduce the heat to medium and cook the steaks for about another 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 145° F or your preferred doneness.
6. Remove the steaks from the skillet and let rest for at least 3 minutes.
7. In the same skillet used to cook the steaks, add the rest of the butter and heat until it starts to brown.
8. Add the sage leaves.
9. Fry the sage until crispy (about 30 seconds) and remove from heat.
10. Place the sage leaves on steaks and spoon the sage butter over the steaks before serving.