Time: 5 minutes prep, 12-13 minutes cooking, 17-18 minutes total
Serving Size: Makes 6 burgers
Cut Type: Frozen Ground Beef Patties
- 1 box of Grass Run Farms® 80% Lean Frozen Ground Beef Patties
- 6 slices of pepper jack cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1, 16 oz jar of salsa for topping
- 1, 15 oz container of guacamole for topping
- 2 sliced jalapeños for topping
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the frozen ground beef patties directly on the grill. Cook for 6 minutes or until juice forms directly on the patty.
- Flip the burger and cook for 6-7 more minutes until the internal temperature of the beef patty reaches 160°F or your preferred doneness.
- Cover each cooked burger with a slice of cheese and let the edges melt onto the beef patty.
- Once slightly melted, remove the burgers from the grill.
- To build the burgers, spread a spoonful of salsa and guacamole on the heel of the buns and top with sliced jalapeños.
- Add the burger patties, place the top bun, and enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Grass Run Farms®.