THE DINNER PARTY ESSENTIALS GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. THE ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Market House, 5320 W 23rd St #160, St Louis Park, MN 55416. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram.
- ELIGIBILITY. To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must be at least 18 years of age or older and must be a legal resident of the United States of America. Officers, directors, and employees of Market House and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes Period will begin on December 15, 2021, at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“EST”) and will close on December 22, 2021, at 11:59 PM EST.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant may visit https://www.markethouse.com/pages/dinnner-party-essentials-giveaway (“Website”) and complete and submit the registration form with his/her first name, and/or email address. Upon successful submission of the registration information, an entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. An entrant may receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry through this method for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Liking posts and following @theoriginalgreenpan, and @eatmarkethouse, @onehope on Instagram are not required to enter the Sweepstakes.
- ENTRY LIMIT: There is a limit of one (1) entry per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
- WINNER SELECTION AND ODDS OF WINNING. On or around December 23, 2021, a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period will be held. One (1) winner will be selected. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the closing date.
- PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive (1) Chatham Stainless 12-Piece Cookware Set (1) Market House Gift Card worth $150 (1) Full Beef Tenderloin worth $208 and (1) $500 Gift Certificate from ONEHOPE. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the prize is $1,200.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. The following general conditions apply to the Prize:
- Prize is awarded “as-is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose);
- Market House reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize is unavailable for any reason. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Any portion of the Prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited;
- Each Prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize he or she receives, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used; and
- Lost, destroyed, or stolen Prizes will not be replaced.
- PRIZE WINNER’S NAME. You may request the names of the prize winners after the close of the Sweepstakes Period, but no later than January 22, 2022, by sending a self-addressed, postage prepaid envelope with your request to Market House, 5320 W 23rd St #160, St Louis Park, MN 55416. Residents of Vermont may omit postage.
- PUBLICITY. Except for residents of Tennessee, by entering the Sweepstakes, you consent to Market House. to use your name, likeness, photograph, account name, biographical information, or statements for advertising or promotional purposes in any media whatsoever without any notice or payment to you.
- RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Market House, Green Pan and ONEHOPE and their officers, directors, and employees, from and against any claims arising out of, in whole or part, directly or indirectly, participation or attempting to participate in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Market House decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Market House reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Market House. reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. All disputes regarding the Sweepstakes that cannot be resolved amicably between the parties will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before the appropriate state or federal court located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Minnesota law will govern any dispute regarding the Sweepstakes. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, indirect, lost profits, consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased