USDA Choice | Grass Fed, Grass Finished
- 16 oz per pack
- Sourced from cattle that are 100% grass fed and grass finished, pasture raised, and free of antibiotics and added hormones
- Pre-diced, our stew meat makes for a hearty addition to your favorite family recipe
- Each cut is individually vacuum sealed; ships raw and frozen
Regular Price $18.00
$XX per pound
- Free overnight shipping on orders of $150+ Next-day delivery applies to orders placed Monday - Thursday before 3pm ET. Orders placed after 3pm ET on Thursday will ship on Monday.
- Packed and shipped from our state-of-the-art USDA facility
- Military, Medical, and First Responder Discount
How To Prepare
What does “grass fed, grass finished” mean?
What does USDA Choice mean?
Are Grass Run Farms cattle raised outside?
What types of cuts come in the stew meat?