USDA Choice | Grass Fed, Grass Finished
New York Strip
- 10 oz per cut
- Sourced from cattle that are 100% grass fed and grass finished, pasture raised, and free of antibiotics and added hormones
- Exceptional marbling produces tender, juicy flavors, perfect for grilling or broiling
- Each cut is individually vacuum sealed; ships raw and frozen
Regular Price $26.00
$XX per pound
- Free overnight shipping on orders of $150+ Next-day delivery applies to orders placed Monday - Thursday before 3pm ET. Orders placed after 3pm ET on Thursday will ship on Monday.
- Packed and shipped from our state-of-the-art USDA facility
- Military, Medical, and First Responder Discount
How To Prepare
What does “grass fed, grass finished” mean?
What does USDA Choice mean?
Are Grass Run Farms cattle raised outside?
How is a New York Strip Steak different from other cuts of steak?