- 2 racks Sakura Pork Baby Back Ribs, membrane removed
- 4 tbsp yellow mustard
½ cup of Market House BBQ Grilling Spice Rub
HOW TO PREP
1. Remove the membrane on the ribs. Lay the ribs with the curved back facing up, and slice under the membrane using a sharp knife. Using your fingers, pinch and pull so the membrane begins to lift. You can use a paper towel if the membrane is hard to grip. Remove completely and discard.
2. Brush the rack of ribs with yellow mustard and coat evenly with three tablespoons of Market House BBQ Grilling Spice Rub. Repeat this process on both sides.
3. Wrap the ribs in aluminum foil and allow them to marinate for two hours in the refrigerator. (There’s no such thing as too much foil here; you’ll want to ensure the ribs are completely sealed.)
HOW TO COOK
Part I - Oven-Baked Baby Back Ribs
1. Preheat the oven to 275° F.
2. Place the ribs, wrapped in foil, on a baking sheet and bake for 2.5 hours.
3. After 2.5 hours, remove the ribs from the oven and carefully open the foil. Check the ribs in between the bones using a meat thermometer. You want the temperature at 190° F - 200° F.
Part II - Finish on the Pellet Grill
1. Preheat your pellet grill to 350° F.
2. Carefully remove ribs from the foil and transfer them to the grill.
3. Grill for about 5 minutes per side until ribs show charred grill marks. Remove the ribs from the grill, slice, serve and dig in!