Heritage-Bred | Antibiotic Free
Bone-In Pork Chop
- 12 oz per chop
- Cut from heritage-bred, humanely raised hogs with no antibiotics, growth hormones, or animal byproducts used in feed
- Individually cut, trimmed, and vacuum sealed; ships raw and frozen
Regular Price $26.50
$XX per pound
- Free overnight shipping on orders of $150+ Next-day delivery applies to orders placed Monday - Thursday before 3pm ET. Orders placed after 3pm ET on Thursday will ship on Monday.
- Packed and shipped from our state-of-the-art USDA facility
- Military, Medical, and First Responder Discount
- Each order is packed with dry ice so that it stays completely frozen while en route to your doorstep.
How To Prepare
Where does Market Hosue source its pork from?
How is Sakura pork different from other types of pork?
How long can I keep my pork in the freezer?